Chocolate Stampede Longhorn: Take a Walk on the Wild Side of Chocolate!
Delightful, comforting, and full-bodied – what more could you ask for in a tantalizing dessert? Chocolate Stampede Longhorn brings all of the warm sweet goodness of a classic chocolate dessert with a twist. Combining longhorn-style powder for a coyote-like kick and smooth chocolate for a seductive touch, this delicious dish will have you craving for more!
With a combination of wild flavors and recipes that have been passed down for generations, this scrumptious dessert has everything you need to complete a meal. While many recipes may seem similar to Chocolate Stampede Longhorn, this one-of-a-kind dish is sure to leave a lasting impression.
– 1/3 cup cocoa powder
– 2/3 cup boiling water
– 2 cups longhorn-style powder (we recommend Santa Fe Longhorn)
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 2 cups sugar
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 3 large eggs
– 2 cups of flour
– 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together cocoa powder and boiling water until smooth.
4. Add longhorn-style powder and mix until blended.
5. Stir in melted butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt until thoroughly combined.
6. Beat eggs into the mixture until fully incorporated.
7. Slowly add flour and mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
8. Fold in optional nuts (if desired).
9. Spread mixture into the greased baking dish.
10. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
11. Cool on a baking rack and slice.
The result of this recipe is a beautiful Chocolate Stampede Longhorn that’s perfect for any occasion. With its unique flavor and sweet and creamy texture, this dish never fails to please. One bite of this delicacy and you’ll be taken on a wild ride of scrumptious flavors! So, get creative and take your taste buds on a stampede with this tantalizing Chocolate Stampede Longhorn!