A Delicious and Easy-to-Make Recipe: Chipotle Chicken
Looking for a quick and flavourful meal to make? Then you must try this chipotle chicken! This easy-to-make dish has a Latin flair with its delicious blend of smoky chipotle peppers and spices. It’s perfect for when you want something hearty and delicious to feed the family.
- 3-4 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons of chipotle peppers, chopped and mashed
- 4 tablespoons cumin
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice from 1 lime
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the onions and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, smoked paprika, chipotle peppers, cumin, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the lime juice, stir, and cook for another minute.
- Serve with a side of rice and beans.
This chipotle chicken is delicious when served with a side of rice and beans or wrapped in soft tacos with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. If you want a spicier version, use more chipotle peppers. If you’re looking for a milder version, use less chipotle peppers.
Chipotle chicken is a great way to experiment with Latin flavors, and this recipe is sure to be one of the family’s favorites. Enjoy!