Chinese Vegetable Chow Mein
Chow Mein is a classic Chinese stir fry noodle dish that is widely popular all over the world. This recipe uses a variety of vegetables to give you a healthy, delicious and nutritious meal. With the combination of a savory marinade and well-cooked vegetables, this meal will become a staple in your kitchen.
– 2 tablespoons sesame oil
– 2 cloves garlic
– 1 inch ginger
– 2 teaspoon soy sauce
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 teaspoon cornstarch
– 1 cup carrots, chopped
– 1 cup snow peas, chopped
– 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
– 1 cup red peppers, chopped
– 2 packed of Chow Mein noodles
1. Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan for about a minute.
2. Add the garlic and ginger and stir frequently for about 1 minute until fragrant.
3. Add the soy sauce, pepper and cornstarch and stir to combine.
4. Add the carrots, snow peas, mushrooms and red peppers to the pan and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
5. Add the Chow Mein noodles and stir-fry for an additional 3-4 minutes until heated through.
6. Enjoy your Chinese Vegetable Chow Mein!