Delicious Chinese Fried Noodles
Chinese fried noodles are a classic dish that is enjoyed all around the world. This delicious dish can be served as a main course or as a side dish and can be made with either fresh or dry noodles. The flavor and texture of the noodles are similar to lo mein or chow mein but with a unique Chinese flare. Whether you are a fan of Chinese food or just want to try something new, these noodles are sure to be a hit!
Chinese Fried Noodles Recipe
– 2 tablespoons cooking oil
– 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 8 ounces fresh or dry egg noodles
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 carrots, julienned
– 1 red bell pepper, julienned
– 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
– 2 green onions, chopped
1. Heat the cooking oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and sesame oil and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add the egg noodles and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until the noodles are soft.
4. Add the sugar, soy sauce, carrots, bell pepper, and peas and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender and the noodles are golden brown.
5. Add the green onions and toss to combine.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!