Chinese Egg Fried Rice
Egg fried rice is a classic Chinese dish that is both simple and delicious. It’s the perfect accompaniment to so many meals! This recipe is great for when you want something tasty and easy to make. It’s also a great way to use up leftover rice.
• 2 cups cooked rice
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• ½ cup chopped vegetables (e.g., diced onion, carrots, and/or peas)
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the eggs and stir-fry until scrambled.
3. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for a few minutes until softened.
4. Add the cooked rice, soy sauce, salt, and pepper and stir-fry until everything is combined.
5. Taste and adjust the seasonings if necessary.
6. Serve hot, with your favorite Asian dishes. Enjoy!