A Delicious Chicken Curry Recipe with Campbell’s Soup
If you’re looking for a delicious dinner that packs a punch, then this chicken curry recipe with Campbell’s soup is just the thing for you. Not only is it full of flavor and easy to prepare, but it also introduces a unique twist to the traditional curry dish. Using Campbell’s chicken broth to give the curry a creamy texture and add a touch of sweetness, this is perfect for those who want to experiment with their dinner recipes.
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 250g of chicken, diced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 small can of Campbell’s condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 cups of cooked chickpeas, optional
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat and add the diced chicken, cooking until browned.
- Add the onion and garlic paste and cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the spices and stir, cooking for a minute or two.
- Stir in the Campbell’s chicken broth and bring the mixture to a simmer. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the yogurt and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired, add the cooked chickpeas and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
This humble dish is packed with flavor and a unique twist. Combining the sweetness of Campbell’s condensed chicken broth with the traditional flavor of garam masala, turmeric, and garam masala gives each bite a delicious punch. This is the perfect dish to accompany a special occasion or a weeknight dinner. Not only is it simple to make, it also has a delightful blend of cultures that makes it irresistible.
Whether you choose to serve it with rice, naan, or pappadums, this chicken curry is sure to be a crowd pleaser. The addition of yogurt to the dish gives the curry a delightful creamy texture, and the chickpeas provide a wonderful contrast to the rest of the ingredients. If you don’t have chickpeas, you can also substitute with potatoes, carrots, or even lentils for a unique twist.
There’s nothing quite like classic curry for dinner. Try this versatile chicken curry recipe with Campbell’s soup for a delicious and unique twist on an old favorite. Whether you’re serving it for a special occasion or a weeknight meal, this is sure to hit the spot!