The sweet aroma of tender, garlic-strewn chicken stirring together with succulent scallops is enough to make any mouth water. It’s no wonder why Chicken and Scallops is a favorite of many. This unique recipe pairs the flavors of the sea with the flavors of the land, creating an unforgettable and tantalizing culinary experience.
With just a few simple ingredients and a few simple steps, you can easily create a delicious and exquisite dish that your family and friends will love. A combination of garlic, white wine, onion, and butter highlight the flavors and textures of both the chicken and the scallops, proving that two distinct tastes can come together perfectly.
The preparation for this dish is fairly straightforward. First you need to prepare the chicken and scallops. Simply season the components before pan-frying each one, for about two minutes per side. This careful timing is crucial for getting the most flavor out of the ingredients.
Once all of the components are cooked, you can then combine them and place the mixture in a large oven-safe pan with the white wine, butter, and onions. Then pop the pan into the oven and bake for 25 minutes, topping with some parsley leaves to add a nice finishing touch.
This recipe is a great example of how two very different ingredients can coalesce, creating something truly unique and delicious. Just the right amount of sweetness from the scallops pairs perfectly with the savoriness of the chicken, all made even more tantalizing with the subtle hints of garlic, butter, and wine.
You don’t need to be a master chef to pull off this scrumptious dish – so don’t be afraid to venture beyond the boundaries of your normal kitchen routine. Give yourself a delicious treat with Chicken and Scallops today, you won’t regret it!
Chicken and Scallops Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 lb. sea scallops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the chicken and scallops with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes per side or until the chicken and scallops are just cooked through.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the garlic, then transfer the contents of the skillet to a large oven-safe pan.
- Pour in the white wine, add the butter and onion, and stir to combine.
- Bake the chicken and scallops in the oven for 25 minutes, stirring once or twice during the cooking time.
- Remove the pan from the oven and stir in the parsley leaves. Serve warm.