Chick Fil A Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
This Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is a copycat of Chick-fil-A’s delicious dessert treat. Enjoy making these warm and gooey cookies in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat together softened butter, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer with the paddle attachment until creamy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to butter-sugar mixture and mix on low speed just until blended; scrape down sides and bottom of bowl to ensure everything is blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop 1-2 tablespoon mounds of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets, leaving several inches in between each cookie. Flatten cookies slightly with clean hands.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Enjoy your homemade Chick-fil-A Chocolate Chip Cookies!