Chef Rush’s Honey Habanero Chicken
Do you love sweet and spicy flavors? Then you’re in for a treat with Chef Rush’s Honey Habanero Chicken! This tantalizing dish is perfect for a weeknight family dinner or a special occasion. The sweetness of the honey and the heat of the habanero pepper creates an amazing balance of flavor that will make your mouth water.
This is an easy-to-make dish that your family and friends will love! With just a few simple ingredients, you can create an amazing dish that will have your guests talking. The habanero pepper gives the chicken a nice kick, while the honey adds sweetness and a hint of smokiness that will leave everyone wanting more. Let’s get cooking!
• 2 lb chicken thighs
• 2 tbsp habanero pepper, seeded and chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 tsp cayenne pepper
• 2 tbsp honey
• 2 tsp paprika
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the habanero pepper, garlic, and olive oil together.
3. Rub the mixture onto the chicken thighs and place on a baking sheet.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the cayenne pepper, honey, and paprika.
5. Drizzle the honey habanero mixture over the chicken, making sure to coat evenly.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
8. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!