Chef Rush’s Honey Habanero Chicken Recipe
This spicy and flavorful dish will be a hit with the entire family. Chef Rush’s Honey Habanero Chicken Recipe delivers a complex and delicious combination of flavors perfect for game-night or a weeknight dinner. The heat from habanero peppers kicks it up a notch while the sweetness of honey balances it out just right. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this delicious dish.
– 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 8 habanero peppers, seeded and finely sliced
– ⅓ cup honey
– Juice of 2 limes
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
3. Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant and lightly browned.
4. Add the habanero peppers and sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Add the honey and lime juice, stirring to combine.
6. Spoon the habanero mixture over the chicken breasts.
7. Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
8. Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!