One-Pan Cheesy Baked Chicken
Are you looking for an easy and delicious dish that the whole family will love? Look no further than this one-pan cheesy baked chicken – guaranteed to be a hit! This simple yet flavorful dish is loaded with cheesy goodness, perfect for any busy weeknight.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil over chicken breasts and coat each piece evenly.
- Roll chicken breasts in breadcrumb mixture, coating all sides.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
This dish will surely be a hit with even the pickiest of eaters! Serve with a side of vegetables or salad, and you’ve got yourself a delicious and nutritious meal. The breadcrumbs and cheese combine perfectly to give the chicken a crunchy and flavorful exterior – you won’t be able to resist these cheesy, oven-baked bites!