Cheeseburger Dough Ball Pull-Apart
Cheeseburger Dough Ball Pull-Apart is a unique and delicious twist on a classic comfort food. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a tasty snack or meal that the whole family will enjoy. It’s the perfect way to enjoy all the classic flavors of a cheeseburger, without all the mess of having to assemble the burger itself. Plus, this easy-to-make recipe is quick and easy to whip up.
This Cheeseburger Dough Ball Pull-Apart is made with fresh, soft dough, seasoned with garlic and onion, filled with flavorful pieces of ground beef and cheddar cheese, and baked until golden and gooey. Serve it with ketchup, mustard, and pickles for a classic cheeseburger flavor, or top it with your favorite condiments for a truly custom experience. No matter how you serve it, this meal is sure to be a hit with everyone!
-1 package of refrigerated biscuit dough
-1/2 pound ground beef
-2 tablespoons minced onion
-2 tablespoons minced garlic
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp ground black pepper
-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
-1/4 cup ketchup
-1/4 cup mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Brown the ground beef in a skillet with the minced onion and garlic. Add garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Separate the biscuit dough into 10-12 balls, and flatten each one.
4. In the center of each flattened biscuit, add 1 teaspoon of cooked ground beef, 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese, and 1 tablespoon of the ketchup-mustard mixture.
5. Roll each ball of dough up to encase the filling, and place in a greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the dough is cooked through and golden brown.
7. Serve with your favorite condiments and enjoy!