Discover the Delectable Delights of Carrabba’s Chicken Marsala
Craving for a juicy and savorful dish? Look no further than Carrabba’s Chicken Marsala! It is the perfect combination of robust Italian flavors and scrumptious chicken, sure to tantalize your taste buds.
This enticing Italian dinner classic is both uncomplicated to prepare and delivers a truly impressive taste. It is one of those recipes that leaves your guests in awe, with its unique blend of zesty and fragrant flavors. This dish is traditionally served alongside wild mushrooms, garlic, parsley, and Marsala wine, resulting in a peppery and nutty profile.
– 4 boneless chicken breasts
– 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
– 1/2 cup Marsala wine
– 2 tablespoons chicken broth
– 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1. Butterfly the chicken breasts and lightly season with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge chicken breasts in flour and set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add butter and oil.
4. Add garlic and mushrooms, sauté until mushrooms are golden brown.
5. Push mushrooms to the side of the skillet and add chicken breasts.
6. Cook chicken breasts until golden and cooked through.
7. Remove chicken from skillet and add Marsala wine to the mushrooms.
8. Simmer until reduced by half, and add chicken broth.
9. Return chicken to pan and simmer until sauce is thickened.
10. Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
This dish is perfect for any special occasion, but its ease of preparation also makes it a great quick night dinner. Why not take the plunge tonight and embark on a journey of zesty Italian flavors? Bon Appetit!