Cannabis-Infused Sugar Cookies – A Deliciously Unexpected Treat!
The thought of cannabis-infused treats may seem a bit strange and, in some cases, even off-putting. But trust us, these delicious sugar cookies will be a hit! With a few simple steps, you’ll be enjoying this unique sweet treat in no time.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cannabis oil
- Turbinado, or raw, sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Beat in egg, vanilla extract and cannabis oil.
- Slowly mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for 2 minutes.
- Roll dough out to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle cookies with turbinado sugar while still hot.
- Let cool before serving.
Let the Treats Begin!
These cannabis-infused sugar cookies make a unique and fun treat, perfect for a memorable evening with friends and family. They combine the rich flavor of buttery sugar cookies with subtle hints of cannabis, making for an unmistakably yummy flavor. The added turbinado sugar provides just enough crunchy texture to balance it all out.
If you love sugar cookies as much as we do, give this cannabis-infused version a try! You won’t be disappointed. We also recommend trying out other cannabis-infused treats, like brownies or even ice cream! There’s plenty of delicious temptation out there to delight your taste buds.