Craving Something Sweet? Try This Delicious Cannabis Infused Chocolate Recipe
We all know chocolate is life, but have you ever tried infusing cannabis into the mix? This cannabis-infused chocolate recipe will take your taste buds on a heavenly journey. An incredibly decadent treat, it only takes a few simple ingredients to make this dreamy chocolatey delight.
1 cup of chopped dark or semi-sweet chocolate,
2 tablespoons of coconut oil,
2 tablespoons of finely ground flower,
1/2 teaspoon of ground sea salt,
2 heaped tablespoons of powdered sugar.
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the coconut oil and chocolate over a medium heat, stirring frequently.
2. When the mixture is completely melted, reduce the heat to low and add in the flower and the powdered sugar and stir until everything is combined.
3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour in the ground sea salt and stir until it has dissolved.
4. Pour the mixture into a parchment-lined baking dish and refrigerate for two hours or until the mixture has solidified.
5. Remove the baking dish from the fridge, cut into equally-sized slices, and serve.
This sumptuous cannabis-infused chocolate recipe combines delicious flavors with a delightful kick from the flower. It’s perfect for a weekend treat or to end a delicious meal. Plus, it’s incredibly simple and easy to prepare – what’s not to love?
For something a little more indulgent, try swapping out the semi-sweet chocolate for white or milk chocolate. You can even get creative with different flavors and toppings. Flaky sea salt, chopped nuts, and dried fruit are just a few possibilities.
Cannabis-infused treats have been growing in popularity in recent years and offer a unique spin on the traditional recipes we’ve come to know and love. Although the ingredients may be different, the same culinary principles apply, making it easy to whip up a delicious dish of your own. So if you’re looking for an exciting way to indulge your taste buds, this cannabis-infused chocolate recipe is definitely worth a shot. Bon appétit!