Indulge in the Sweet Bliss of Cannabis Chocolate
Cooking with cannabis is becoming more and more popular, and the creation of this delicious Cannabis Chocolate is sure to tantalize your taste buds and provide an unforgettable experience. This unique recipe fuses together refreshingly sweet dark cocoa with the exotic flavors of cannabis to create a delightful combination of taste, aroma, and texture.
– 225 grams semi-sweet dark chocolate
– 75 grams cocoa powder
– 2 teaspoon coconut sugar
– 4 tablespoon canna-butter or cannabis olive oil
– Pinch of sea salt
– 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Begin by melting the dark chocolate and canna-butter or cannabis olive oil in a double boiler over medium low heat.
2. When the chocolate has melted, add the cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and sea salt, stirring well.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Pour the mixture into an 8×8 inch baking pan and place in the refrigerator to cool and set, approximately 1-2 hours.
5. Once set, remove the cannabis chocolate from the pan and cut into small squares.
The cannabis chocolate is perfect to snack on its own, or to top off ice cream, cakes, or desserts. You can also add various garnishes to the cannabis chocolate, such as fresh fruit, or spices like nutmeg, cardamom, or cinnamon. If you wish to enjoy an extra kick of cannabis, you can also sprinkle over some ground bud or kief to the top of the squares.
The unique taste of cannabis chocolate is sure to tantalize your taste buds and make for a delightful treat. With its sweet and refreshing cocoa flavor, infused with the subtle and exotic flavors of cannabis, it’s an experience that you won’t want to miss!