Campari Tomato Recipe
Campari tomatoes are an easy and delicious way to enjoy ripe tomatoes in the warmer months. This recipe is a simple way to prepare Campari tomatoes and will be sure to bring a taste of summer to your dinner table.
- 2 pounds Campari tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut tomatoes in half and place cut-side up on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, honey, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the tomatoes with the olive oil mixture.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened and beginning to brown at the edges.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.