Whip Up a Delicious California Chicken Cafe Broccoli Pasta Salad
Thanks to the signature California flair, this twist on pasta salad is sure to excite and tantalize your taste buds. Featuring chicken, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh herbs, this recipe has no shortage of flavor and texture. The end result is an impressive meal that’s surprisingly easy to make.
– 12 ounces rotini pasta
– 2 large boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
– 1 large head of broccoli, florets and stalks chopped
– 1/2 various color bell peppers, diced
– 1 large red onion, diced
– 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
– 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
– 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
– 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
– 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
– 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the rotini and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cooked rotini, diced chicken, broccoli, bell peppers, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, basil and oregano.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard.
4. Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss to combine. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve cold or at room temperature. Enjoy!
This flavorful California Chicken Cafe Broccoli Pasta Salad is the perfect meal for lunch or dinner. With its mix of Italian-inspired flavors and classic California flair, this dish will impress even the pickiest eaters.
This dish makes a great side for any barbecue, picnic or potluck. It’s also an excellent way to put leftover cooked chicken to good use. Try serving it with warm garlic bread or a Caesar salad and you’ve got the makings of a restaurant-quality meal without having to leave home.
Thanks to its fusion of flavors and unique combination of ingredients, this California Chicken Cafe Broccoli Pasta Salad is sure to become one of your favorite dishes. Enjoy!