Parmesan Garlic Chicken – Buffalo Wild Wings Copycat Recipe
If you crave the incredible flavor of Buffalo Wild Wings’ Parmeasan Garlic Chicken, you’ve come to the right place. Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic chicken is a favorite among wings fans and with this copycat recipe you can recreate this popular dish in your own home.
This copycat version of the famous wing combo serves 8 although you may choose to adjust the recipe accordingly depending on the size of your gathering. The combination of garlic, Parmesan, butter and other seasonings recreate the ultimate flavor and make for a delicious appetizer or snack.
– 10 chicken wings
– 1/2 cup butter
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– 1 teaspoon dried parsley
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place wings in a single layer on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
4. In a shallow dish or bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, dried parsley, paprika, black pepper, salt and onion powder.
5. Once wings have finished baking, remove from oven and brush with garlic butter Parmesan mixture.
6. Return wings to oven and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!