Skip to content
Page load link
Bruschetta, my way!
Bruschetta, my way! Recipe
- Best baggett or bread you can get your hands on / slice into halves or thick slices.
- Sun ripped tomatoes or cherry tomatoes / chopped
- Sundried tomato paste
- Parmesan cheese / thinly sliced or grated
- Clove of garlic / peeled
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt n’ Pepper
- Lightly toast your bread under the grill till it goes light brown round the edges.
- Halve the clove of garlic and lightly smear it over the bread. Spread a thin layer of the sundried tomato paste over the bread, then sprinkle or lay your cheese in another thin layer on top. Put the bread back under the grill.
- Mix your chopped tomatoes with torn up basil leaves and season.
- Take the bread out of the oven once the cheese has completely melted and gone slightly brown, then top with the tomato mixture.
- Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over your wonderful creation, and a tiny dash of balsamic vinegar.