A Moist and Sweet Take on the Traditional Bread Pudding – Condensed Milk Recipe
If you’re looking for a tasty after-dinner treat that’s sure to delight your family and friends, then look no further than this scrumptious Condensed Milk Bread Pudding. This recipe has a classic richness with a unique sweetness that comes from the condensed milk and makes for a satisfying and yummy dessert.
– 5 cups of cubed stale white bread
– 2 cups of condensed milk
– 1 1/2 cups of evaporated milk
– 1/4 cup of melted butter or sucanat
– 1/4 cup of white sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
– 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts (optional but recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 325-degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with butter.
2. Spread out the cubed bread in the greased baking dish and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, evaporated milk, melted butter, white sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and ground nutmeg until blended.
4. Pour the mixture over the cubed bread, stirring lightly to ensure all cubes are evenly coated. Top with walnuts if desired.
5. Bake the bread pudding, uncovered, for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the center is set and golden brown.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a dollop of fresh cream.
Your loved ones won’t be able to resist this sweetly indulgent Condensed Milk Bread Pudding. Similar in taste to a traditional crustless Bread Pudding, the condensed milk adds an exclusive and layered sweetness that creates a symphony of flavors. Top it with a dollop of fresh cream and you have a wonderfully moist and creamy dessert that’s sure to be a hit!