Delightful Bread Bowl Pasta: A Tempting Recipe
Who doesn’t love bread and pasta? Combining them into one delicious meal is like a culinary dream come true. This bread bowl pasta is the perfect convergence of oven-baked treats and comforting noodles. With subtle hints of herbs and spice, it’s sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
This meal is full of classic Mediterranean flavors, bringing a cultural touch to your culinary repertoire. The unique experience of eating an entire meal out of a bread bowl will give a novel twist to your dinner.
2 tablespoons of oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups of pasta
2 cups of chicken broth
½ teaspoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of Italian herbs
½ cup of tomato sauce
¼ cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
1 loaf of bread
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan.
3. Sauté onions and garlic until softened.
4. Add in pasta and chicken broth.
5. Bring mixture to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
6. Add lemon juice, Italian herbs, tomato sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
7. Simmer for 1 minute.
8. Cut out the center of the bread loaf, leaving a “bowl”.
9. Stuff bread bowl with the pasta mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
10. Serve the bread bowl pasta hot.
Try this recipe for a truly special Saturday night dinner. The combination of succulent pasta, mouth-watering herbs and creamy cheese, all encased within an aromatic bread bowl, is an experience like no other. Be sure to make it ahead of time so you can enjoy its delectable aromas as soon as it comes out of the oven.
You can also get creative when it comes to the ingredients you use – if you’re looking to make the recipe a bit lighter, try using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth. You can also swap in whatever type of pasta you have lying around. Whatever combination you go for, you’ll be sure to have a delightfully tasty dish in the end.
This bread bowl pasta is a classic favorite among pasta lovers. It has been included in traditional Italian fare for centuries, and is a great way to transport your taste buds without ever leaving your kitchen. Enjoy!