Bourbon Street Chicken Golden Corral Recipe
If you’re a fan of New Orleans-style cuisine, this Bourbon Street Chicken Golden Corral recipe is sure to become one of your favorites. This zesty blend of grilled chicken, savory Cajun and Creole seasonings, and a tangy Worcestershire-bourbon glaze will have you dreaming of Bourbon Street all day. Whether you grill it up outdoors, or bake it in your oven, this delectable dish is sure to become a crowd favorite at any gathering!
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, combine onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, Italian herb seasoning, oregano, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Mix until everything is evenly incorporated.
- In a separate small bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, bourbon, and olive oil. Whisk until everything is well blended.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large shallow dish and pour the Worcestershire-bourbon mixture over them. Make sure all of the chicken is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the spice blend over the chicken, again making sure all of the chicken is evenly coated.
- Cover the dish and let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it on the preheated grill.
- Grill for about 5 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through and has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When chicken is finished grilling, let it rest for at least five minutes before serving.
If you don’t have a grill, you can also bake this Bourbon Street Grilled Chicken in the oven. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place the chicken in the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Be sure to baste the chicken intermittently with the remaining Worcestershire-bourbon mixture to keep it moist and flavorful!
This dish is a delicious way to bring a taste of the Big Easy to your table. Serve the Bourbon Street Chicken with your favorite sides and dig in. Enjoy!