WOW Your Guests with This Unique Bourbon Steak Salad
Bourbon Steak Salad is the perfect dish to wow your guests. With unique flavors and a striking presentation, this meal is sure to impress. Capturing a hint of the south, with a combination of sweet, smoky, and tangy, this steak salad will make for a truly special experience.
– 2 large steaks, marinated in an equal number of parts of bourbon and steak sauce, for 2 hours
– 2 ounces of butter
– 2 heads of romaine lettuce
– 2 tomatoes, diced
– 1 red onion, diced
– 2 ounces of blue cheese
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat
3. Add steaks and cook to desired doneness, flipping once
4. Transfer to a cutting board and slice into thin strips
5. Arrange lettuce, tomato, onion, and blue cheese in each of two large bowls
6. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and season with salt and pepper
7. Top with steak and serve
Soft, juicy steak strips tango in harmony with the crisp lettuce, ripe tomatoes and pungent onions. Laced with the passion of balsamic vinegar and the warmth of olive oil, it’s all bound together by the special smoky sweetness of the bourbon and steak sauce. For an extra kick, you could use Sriracha for a bolder flavor. Whatever you decide, this Bourbon Steak Salad is sure to be a conversation starter for an unforgettable meal.
If you’re in search for something a little less traditional, this salad also tastes great with arugula instead of romaine. Substitute the blue cheese with feta, add a handful of dried cranberries in place of the tomatoes, or even a few slices of fresh pear. The possibilities are truly endless.
Let the flavors of this unique Bourbon Steak Salad take your taste buds on a wild ride. Try this dish out tonight and let us know what you think!