Bomb Meatloaf: The Best Meatloaf You’ll Ever Have!
Talk about comfort food. Nothing hits the spot quite like a hearty, juicy, tender, flavorful meatloaf. This bomb meatloaf recipe is an old-fashioned classic with a twist, making the meatloaf even more flavorful and delicious. With just a few simple ingredients, you can put together this dynamite dish in no time. You’ll be sure to wow your friends and family when you make this bomb meatloaf!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, chopped onion, bread crumbs, eggs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix together and shape into a loaf.
- Place meatloaf in the prepared baking pan and bake for 1 hour. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.
This bomb meatloaf is a classic for a reason. The combination of ground beef, onions, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce give the meatloaf an extra punch of flavor. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy for an unforgettable meal. Enjoy!