The Ultimate Blackberry Wine Cake Recipe
If you’re looking for an unforgettable dessert experience, this sensational blackberry wine cake is a must-try. With its stunning swirls of color and tantalizing aroma, it’s sure to become a family favorite. Combining the sweetness of freshly picked blackberries and the robust flavor of red wine, this decadent dish marries the best of two culinary traditions.
• 3 cups of freshly picked blackberries
• 1 ½ cups of sugar
• ½ cup of olive oil
• 2 large eggs
• 2 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons of baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• ½ cup of chilled red wine
• ½ cup of chopped almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch springform pan.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the sugar, olive oil, and eggs. Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon until blended.
3. Divide the batter evenly into two bowls.
4. In one bowl, stir 1 cup of the blackberries and the red wine.
5. Pour the plain batter into the springform pan. Spread the blackberry batter over the top. Swirl in with a butter knife.
6. Sprinkle the chopped almonds over the top.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool before serving with the remaining blackberries sprinkled on top.
This delectable blackberry wine cake is a feast for the senses and a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. Try serving it with a dollop of freshly whipped cream and more fresh blackberries for a stunning presentation. This dish captures the flavors of the Mediterranean with a twist, and is sure to be the talk of the table.
So don’t wait any longer and try this special recipe for a meal you and your family won’t soon forget! I’m sure your tastebuds will thank you!