Bisquick Cake – Deliciously Chocolaty Masterpiece!
Bisquick cake is a go-to dessert for many people seeking a home-baked treat without spending hours in the kitchen. Letting Bisquick do a large portion of the work, this delicious chocolate version of the cake is simple to make and wickedly tasty.
The Variety of Bisquick
Bisquick is a baking mix made with a combination of flour, baking powder, and vegetable oil. It is commonly used in biscuits and other quick breads, as well as being a great shortcut for desserts like this delicious cocoa-based Bisquick cake.
With cocoa, brown sugar and an optional handful of chocolate chips, this decadent cake is not your average Bisquick treat. As the batter bakes, it produces an aroma that will make your mouth water and your taste buds salute.
How to Make Bisquick Cake Chocolate
- 2 cups of Bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Optional: 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the Bisquick mix and the cocoa powder.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, milk, oil, vanilla extract, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until the batter is even.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking pan.
- If desired, sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting and serving.
Bisquick Cake – Deliciously Chocolaty Return
There are few things more inviting than the smell of a freshly baked chocolate cake. This twist on the traditional Bisquick cake, with its rich and indulgent flavors, truly hits the spot. Whether you are a fan of chocolate and Bisquick or not, you will be lapping up the last of this cake in no time.
An added bonus – this version is also a great opportunity to get creative with your add-ins. Chocolate chips, nuts, and maybe even a dollop or two of jam or flavor essence for an extra depth of flavor. Whatever your preference, the sky is the limit when it comes to making the scuffs from this Bisquick cake recipe an all-time favorite.
Treat your family and friends to this chocolatey masterpiece and reap the rewards. Bon appetit!