Beyond Beef Chili
Are you looking for a delicious and nutritious dinner option? Look no further. This Beyond Beef Chili recipe is bursting with flavor and is sure to leave your taste buds satisfied. Filled with pinto beans, spices, and Beyond Meat Ground, this hearty dish is sure to be a family favorite.
- 1 package of Beyond Meat Ground
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) of pinto beans
- 1 tsp each of chili powder, cumin, and smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 1/4 cup of tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook Beyond Meat until browned.
- Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is soft (5-7 minutes).
- Stir in diced tomatoes, pinto beans, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cilantro, and serve 6-1/2 cup servings.
This delicious beyond beef chili is the perfect comfort food on cold winter nights. Whether you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner, or you want to make something special for your family, this recipe is sure to please! With full flavors of chili and smokey spices, combined with the protein of the Beyond Meat, this dish is sure to become a regular on your dinner rotation.