The Best Breakfast Burrito Recipe You Will Ever Taste
Breakfast burritos are a delicious and versatile meal that can be enjoyed by the entire family. They are easy to make and can be filled with a variety of fillings, making them a great way to start the day. Whether you’re looking for a quick and healthy breakfast option or something that you can make ahead of time and enjoy throughout the week, this Best Breakfast Burrito Recipe will hit the spot.
This filling, savory burrito is sure to be the star of the morning. With a combination of flavors and textures, this recipe utilizes a variety of protein, diced vegetables, and beans, all nestled into a warm flour tortilla. Fill it to your preference and top it off with a slice of cheese, avocado, and your favorite garnishes.
• 4 large eggs
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• ½ cup of diced chorizo, or other cooked sausage
• ½ cup of bell pepper, diced
• ½ cup of onion, diced
• ½ cup of black beans, rinsed and drained
• 4 large flour tortillas
• Optional: cheese, avocado, diced tomatoes, salsa, sliced jalapeños, sour cream, cilantro
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chorizo, bell pepper, and onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, until vegetables and the chorizo has cooked through.
3. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and cook until the eggs are scrambled and cooked through.
4. Add the black beans and stir until everything is combined.
5. Heat a separate large skillet over medium-high heat. Place one of the tortillas into the pan and heat until warmed through, flipping once (about 1-2 minutes each side).
6. Remove the tortilla and fill with the chorizo and egg mixture. Add any desired garnishes and top with a slice of cheese, if using.
7. Roll the burrito and place onto a plate. Serve with avocado, jalapeños, salsa, sour cream, and/or cilantro.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 with the remaining tortillas.
A Perfect Breakfast Idea
Start your day off with a bang by making this Best Breakfast Burrito Recipe. Easy to make and filled with protein and flavor, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite. The combination of flavors and textures, plus the ability to customize the ingredients, makes it a great recipe to whip up on busy mornings. Enjoy!