Allow at least 200 words for the post
Bertucci’s Olive Oil Bread Dip – A Delicious & Refreshing Delight
If you’re on the hunt for an impressive and delicious appetizer, look no further. Bertucci’s Olive Oil Bread Dip is a classic Italian dish that offers an interesting and bold flavor profile. This simple, yet divine dish incorporates traditional Italian flavors and textures, while providing a unique and distinct taste.
-1/2 cup Bertucci’s Olive Oil
-2 minced cloves of garlic
-Salt and pepper to taste
-1/4 cup of chopped parsley
-3 tablespoons of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
-6 slices of rustic Italian bread
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the Italian bread on a baking sheet and brush both sides evenly with the olive oil.
3. Combine the garlic, salt, pepper, parsley and cheese in a bowl and stir until fully combined.
4. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the bread and then bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Allow the bread to cool and cut into slices. Serve with remaining olive oil for dipping.
This Olive Oil Bread Dip brings together different elements of Italy, with the fresh and light olive oil providing a delectable contrast to the salty and savory cheese. Not only does it make for an excellent appetizer, but you can also pair it with a variety of main dishes and salads. This dish also harkens back to classic Italian antipasto platters, and it is a perfect way to kick off a meal at any gathering.
No matter the occasion, Bertucci’s Olive Oil Bread Dip is sure to add an extra layer of excitement to your dinner table. Simple to prepare yet full of flavor, this classic Italian dip will wow your guests and make them keep coming back for more. So go ahead, fire up the oven and indulge in this unique appetizer.