- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt or light ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 cup nondairy whipped topping or whipped cream
- 8 tablespoons candied nuts (pecans, walnuts, peanuts
- Fill 1/2 cup pie filling into 4 tall glasses.
- Top with 1/2 cup frozen yogurt.
- Top with remaining pie filling and remaining yogurt and spoon whipped topping over the top.
- Add a scoop of berry gelato. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.
Makes 4 servings, Difficulty: Easy
Original Recipe & Photo Licensed Via CC BY-SA 3.0