Vegan Bean Salad – A Delicious and Nutritious Option for a Quick and Easy Meal
Are you looking for a vegan-friendly dish that’s both nourishing and delicious? Then you’ll love this vegan bean salad! It’s bursting with flavor and nutrition, and it comes together in minutes – perfect for those busy weeknights!
This scrumptious salad combines black beans, kidney beans, white beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno, making it a true powerhouse dish. It’s high in antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, and it’s also incredibly delicious!
The combination of beans and corn brings with it an added bonus – a taste of the Southwest. It has all the deliciousness of Mexican cuisine without the labor-intensive prep of a traditional dish. Plus, it’s so colorful and eye-catching.
– 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 cup corn, frozen or canned
– 1 bell pepper, diced
– 1/2 onion, diced
– 1 jalapeno, diced
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/4 cup lime juice
– 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. In a large bowl, mix together black beans, kidney beans, white beans, and corn.
2. Add bell pepper, onion, and jalapeno to the bowl and mix until combined.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, and cilantro.
4. Pour mixture over the bean mixture and toss until everything is coated.
5. Serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
This vegan bean salad is a great way to get in your vegetables without sacrificing flavor. It’s a great accompaniment to tacos, burritos, fajitas, or any of your favorite Mexican dishes. You can also serve it as a main course with a side of fresh greens, or as a stand-alone side dish.
For a little extra kick, feel free to add chopped jalapenos or chili flakes to the salad. You can also customize it by adding your favorite diced vegetables, such as bell pepper, onion, and any type of bean.
So the next time you need a quick and healthy meal, try this vegan bean salad. All you need is some canned beans, a few vegetables, and a few simple pantry ingredients – and you have yourself a flavorful and nutrition-packed meal!