Barbecue Shaved Beef Skewers are a simple and flavorful way to enjoy the bold flavor of beef. With a succulent marinade-infused environment and an easy-to-follow recipe, these skewers will be a guaranteed hit for any barbecue or dinner. By marinating the beef before skewering, you can bring out the maximum flavor and tenderness of your beef. Once assembled, the skewers can be grilled, baked, or even heated in the oven to achieve your desired crispiness. The unique combination of the marinade and smoked BBQ flavor results in an unforgettable and memorable dish that’s sure to satisfy.
- 2 lbs shaved beef
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper 2 cloves minced garlic
- Marinate: In a large bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, white wine, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Add the beef and garlic and mix until beef is completely coated. Cover the bowl and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Skewer: Once the beef is ready, carefully assemble the skewers. Take a skewer and slide a piece of beef onto it. Continue to do this until all the pieces of beef are skewered.
- Grill: Heat up the grill to medium heat. Once the grill is ready, carefully slide the skewers onto the grates. Grill for 8-10 minutes, or until the beef is cooked through, rotating the skewers every 2-3 minutes.
- Serve: Serve the skewers with a side of your favorite vegetables, potatoes, or other sides. Enjoy!
Barbecue Shaved Beef Skewers are the perfect balance of smoky BBQ and Cajun-inspired spiciness, carried by succulent and juicy beef. With an easy and flavorful marinade and an uncomplicated skewer recipe, this dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds and have you craving more. So, the next time you’re looking to elevate your BBQ experience, give these skewers a try – you’ll be sure to love them!