Attraction Spell Jar
Witches and magical practitioners have used spell jars for years to draw in positive energy and create love in their lives and to attract luck and prosperity. Spell jars contain herbs, candles and crystals, and the ritual of making one and working the magick is believed to be incredibly powerful. Here is a basic tutorial and recipe to make an attraction spell jar.
- 1 glass jar with lid
- Rose petals
- Dried rosemary
- Dried lavender
- Clear quartz crystals or tumbled stone
- Red or pink votive candle
- Cleanse the jar, lid, and all of the ingredients with sage smoke.
- Envision love and attraction as you fill the jar with equal parts of rose petals, lavender and rosemary.
- Tumble the quartz in your hands, sending love and attraction into the stones as you do. Place them at the bottom of the jar.
- Place the candle on top of the herbs and quartz, making sure it fits securely and the candle won’t tip over.
- Close the lid on the jar and take it where you won’t be disturbed. Sit comfortably and light the candle. Visualize love and attraction filling the jar.
- As the candle burns, say your words of intention aloud or silently, speaking your desired outcome of the spell.
- Allow the candle to burn down (safely) and snuff it out when it’s done.
- Place your spell jar somewhere in your home, such as on an altar or somewhere you can easily see it and be reminded of your intention.
Adorning the jar with symbols of love, such as hearts or flowers, is another way to amplify your spell work. Beads, jewelry, and crystals like rose quartz and pieces of carnelian placed around the jar can also add energy and power to your magick.
When using a spell jar, be careful to clearly define your intention and focus on that while crafting the jar and working the magick. If used correctly and worked with the right intent and focus, your attraction spell jar should bring love and positivity your way in no time.