Asmr Cooking Chicken Ramen
The world of ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response) has been gaining traction in recent years, combining the power of voice and sound with the satisfaction of creating something tangible. Cooking really is the perfect activity to join the ASMR movement, and creating a saucy and fragrant chicken ramen is a great and relatively easy way to start.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 package ramen noodles, cooked according to package
- 1/2 cup Japanese soy sauce
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a large pot or wok, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the diced onion and cook for about 5 minutes, or until softened and slightly browned.
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir together. Add the diced chicken and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, mirin, honey and sesame oil. Pour the mixture into the pot and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cooked ramen noodles to the pot and stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the noodles are coated in the sauce.
- Remove the pot from heat and stir in the scallions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
If you’re looking for a delicious and satisfying meal to bring some ASMR zen into your life, this chicken ramen is the perfect answer. The harmony of flavors from the sweet soy sauce and sesame oil paired with the contrasting texture from the onion and chicken create a truly satisfying experience. Best of all, it’s easy to make and is sure to bring a smile to your face. Happy cooking!