Aristocrat Chicken BBQ – A Rich, Flavourful & Satisfying Meal
Do you ever feel like you’re searching for something new and exciting in the kitchen? Something that’s not your everyday meal? Then look no further, because you’ve just found it! This Aristocrat Chicken BBQ is one of those recipes that combines unique ingredients and an interesting cooking method to deliver a rich and satisfying dish that you won’t forget any time soon.
The combination of bacon, red peppers and garlic give it a sophisticated punch and the special white wine and butter dressing turns it into a complete feast for your taste buds. Plus, depending on how saucy or crispy you like it to be, you can adjust the cooking time to perfectly customize it to your liking.
- 4 cutlets of boneless chicken
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat up a large skillet over medium-high heat and place the bacon in the skillet.
- Once the bacon is cooked through, remove the bacon from the pan, reserving the bacon grease.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes each side. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Using the reserved bacon grease, sautè the chopped red pepper and minced garlic for about 3 minutes or until softened.
- Add the butter and white wine to the pan and cook for an additional 3 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Crumble the bacon into the pan and add the cooked chicken. Cook for an additional 5 minutes to allow the flavours to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Aristocrat Chicken BBQ is a unique recipe that appeals to both the health-conscious gourmet and comfort-seeking gastronomes alike. After all, why choose between healthy food and great tasting food when you can have both? Plus, it’s a great meal for sharing, so it’s the perfect choice for a cozy family dinner or a large gathering.
If you’re looking for another recipe that combines the same flavours, try our White Wine-Butter Chicken. It’s a delicious variation on this Aristocrat Chicken BBQ that you’re sure to love. Enjoy!