Tantalizingly Spicy “Angry Chicken” Recipe
Craving a little spicy kick to your next meal? Look no further than this fiery “Angry Chicken” recipe! It’s a unique mix of bold flavours – part Asian, part American, and all delicious! It’s guaranteed to awaken your senses – and tantalize your taste-buds!
This recipe is relatively simple to prepare, but requires a few special ingredients, including red curry paste, sriracha sauce, and chili powder. All of these combine to give it a fiery intensity, and make your palate sing with joy! Let’s take a look at what you’ll need to make this delicious meal a reality!
– 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 2 tablespoons red curry paste
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– Juice of 1 lime
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken thighs and season them with salt and pepper. Cook until golden on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the red curry paste, soy sauce, honey, sriracha sauce, chili powder and lime juice.
4. Pour the sauce over the chicken and turn the thighs to coat evenly.
5. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is thickened and bubbly.
6. Serve the chicken with jasmine rice and your favourite vegetables.
Your divine and delectable “Angry Chicken” is now ready to enchant your senses! It’s a delicious balance of sweet and spicy, and perfect for when you need a meal that packs a punch of flavour. You can serve it with roasted vegetables, jasmine rice, or over cous cous for an extra special finish.
Plus, it can be easily adapted to your own tastes if you’d like to tone down the heat. Just reduce the quantity of red curry paste and sriracha sauce, adding more honey and fresh lemon juice to sweeten the final flavour.
If you’re a fan of dishes with bold flavours and a hint of the exotic, this “Angry Chicken” recipe is sure to become a hit in your kitchen! Give it a try and, who knows, you may even find yourself getting angry for more!