A Spicy Spin on Traditional Andhra Chilly Chicken
It’s time to grab your pots, pans, and heat up your stoves – it’s time to make Andhra Chilly Chicken! This traditional dish is popular in India and is known for its tangy and spicy flavor. The combination of the chili peppers and aromatic spices makes this dish a delightfully flavorful treat.
What You’ll Need:
– 2 tablespoons shallot, garlic paste
– 2 tablespoons chili powder
– 1 tablespoon coriander powder
– 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
– 2 tablespoons tamarind paste
– 2 tablespoons oil
– 1 cup chicken, diced
– Salt to taste
1) Begin by mixing the shallot and garlic paste, chili powder, coriander powder, and turmeric powder in a large bowl.
2) Add the tamarind paste and mix well.
3) Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
4) Add the marinated chicken to the pan and cook until it is golden brown.
5) Add the prepared spices and mix well.
6) Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
7) Add salt to taste and stir.
8) Serve over cooked basmati rice or naan.
Andhra Chilly Chicken is a great way to bring some excitement and flavor to your dinner table. The mix of aromatic spices will tantalize your taste buds as you devour this scrumptious dish. The combination of chili peppers and tamarind creates a perplexity of flavor that will leave you craving for more. The burst of flavor from this classic dish will make you want to try other traditional Indian recipes with a zesty twist.
So try your hand at this unique and delicious recipe for Andhra Chilly Chicken – you won’t regret it!