A Delicious Almond Tiramisu Cake for Any Occasion
A classic Italian classic, Tiramisu is a show-stopper in any culinary setting. Sweet and creamy, its unique flavors make it the perfect choice for a special occasion. And with the addition of almonds, this almond Tiramisu cake lends itself to an even more decadent experience.
With a few simple ingredients and a creatively classic touch, you can whip up a classic Tiramisu cake, making it the talking point of any gathering. From the creamy layers of coffee-soaked ladyfingers, to the kick of the alcohol, this almondy version is both tantalizing and inviting.
– 10 ladyfingers
– 5 tablespoons Marsala wine
– 2 tablespoons espresso
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 2 tablespoons almond extract
– 1 cup heavy cream
– ¾ cup cold buttermilk
– 4 ounces dark chocolate (grated or chopped)
– 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
– 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
1. In a shallow bowl, combine the espresso and Marsala wine. Dunk each of the ladyfingers into the mixture and place them into a lightly greased 9 inch round cake pan.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sugar, almond extract, and cream until light and fluffy.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the buttermilk, chocolate, and cocoa powder until combined.
4. Layer the cream mixture over the ladyfingers, then spread the buttermilk mixture over the top of the cream. Sprinkle the chopped almonds over the top
5. Refrigerate the cake for at least 4 hours, or until set.
This almond Tiramisu cake is sure to be a hit at any festive occasion. Its soft and creamy center, accentuated by the crunch of the almonds and the hint of Marsala makes for an irresistible experience. Plus, it’s surprisingly easy to make and is a great way to add a unique spin on traditional Italian dessert.
If you’re looking for a more conventional spin on Tiramisu, this almond-rich infusion won’t disappoint. A delicious combination of coffee, cream, and chocolate, with just enough almond to give it an extra level of flavor, this is sure to be a tasty dish. If you’re looking for other Italian desserts, try out a classic ricotta cheesecake or a fragrant orange-almond cake.
Dive into this marriage of two classic Italian desserts, with a kick of almond. Enjoy the almond Tiramisu cake with a satisfied smile and its contented flavor.