Hearty Homestyle Meatloaf
When it comes to comfort food, classic homestyle meatloaf is near the top of the list. Baked in a traditional loaf shape and loaded with classic flavors, this easy to make dish is full of hearty goodness.
2 lbs. ground beef
1 small onion, diced
½ cup rolled oats
1 cup ketchup
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, diced onion, rolled oats, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
3. Mix everything together until the ingredients are evenly combined.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil and shape the meat mixture into a loaf shape on the baking sheet.
5. Spread ketchup on top of the loaf.
6. Bake for one hour or until the internal temperature of the meatloaf is 165°F.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Enjoy this tasty classic homestyle meatloaf. Serve with your favorite sides for a complete meal.