Instant Pot Maple-Sage Pork Tenderloin
• 2 pork tenderloins (3-3.5 pounds total)
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon dried sage
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Cut the pork into one-inch thick slices
2. Season with garlic, sage, salt, and pepper and place in the Instant Pot with the broth and maple syrup.
3. Secure the lid and set the valve to sealing. Cook on Manual High pressure for 10 minutes.
4. When the cycle is complete, let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then release the remaining pressure.
5. Open the lid, remove the pork slices from the pot, and serve. Enjoy!