This recipe for peanut butter fudge lives up to its name because it really is easy. Actually it should be called easy & creamy peanut butter fudge because that best describes this recipe. To let it harden just put in the fridge over night. For something pretty cool line your pan with some saran wrap. When cooled the fudge pops right out and has a great looking texture like stored bought fudge.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup peanut butter – chunky or smooth.
- Bring sugar and milk slowly to the boil.
- Boil for two minutes.
- Take off the hotplate and add in your peanut butter and vanilla.
- Spread into a wax paper lined pan.
- Allow to cool. Cut up. Enjoy.