I worship peanut butter, chunky or smooth. There, I said it. Husband, if you’re reading this then be aware that this secret has been shared to thousands of my readers. I promise you I won’t be stopping this craving any time soon. But can you really blame a Mom who delights in preparing PBJ sandwiches for years?
I happen to be very generous with putting on the peanut butter which is what the kids love the most in their sandwiches. Personally, I eat it straight from the jar with a spoon. Usually that happens after the PBJ double-deckers are done. Well, even before I got married, this was how I enjoyed peanut butter any way.
I do LOVE it so much I made a fudge recipe out of it using only 4 ingredients. I reckon these are certainly found on your kitchen cupboards. Every mother who enjoys cooking at home have this ingredients as staples.
In case I haven’t mentioned that this is a no-bake dessert, let me say it again: NO-BAKE + peanut butter = fudge heaven! It takes just a few minutes to put together so the waiting time is short and can be done while you bake something else on the oven. Once you’ve cooled this one down and it’s hardened a little, its easy pickings!
Please note if you are in the mood for something sweet and think this really easy recipe for peanut butter fudge is not for you then please feel free to try my brownie refrigerator cake which is incredibly scrumptious and also very easy to make.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup peanut butter – chunky or smooth.
- On a sauce pan, bring the sugar and milk to a boil.
- Cook this for two minutes over medium heat.
- Next, take this off the fire and add in the peanut butter and vanilla. Mix together thoroughly.
- Then, prepare a baking pan and line it with wax paper. Pour the fudge mixture on top of this tray and spread according to the thickness you want.
- Allow this to harden and cool before cutting up into pieces. Best served immediately.