Please note after I first made this I changed the recipe and added in some carrots.
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Carrots
- 2 Tablespoons of real bacon bits
- 1 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Package ranch dressing mix
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup sour cream
- Cooked egg noodles
- First put the bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix in a bowl.
- Chop up the carrots and add them in too.
- Next I added the soup and the sour cream and I mixed it all together.
- Put the chicken in the slow cooker and add the mixture from the bowl.
- Cook on high for at least 3 hours.
- Relax for 3 hours and serve over rice
- Shred the chicken by running a fork through it.
- Serve and enjoy.