This recipe is really light and refreshing but the ravoli makes it filling too. Really easy to make and was a hit with my family.
- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir zucchini and onion until tender.
- Stir in the tomatoes, olives and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Drain ravioli and add to the pan; stir gently to combine.
- Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with fresh basil