This is a really easy dessert that is super super yummy that is best left in the refrigerator overnight so that all the flavors meld together like a super yummy sundae. This recipe makes 10+ servings and only takes 20 minutes to prepare! This is simply the most delicious and incredibly easy dessert recipe I have ever tried. Yes it is a little bit naughty in terms of calories but combine it with a main of soy balsamic slow cooker chicken and you are set for a fantastic evening 🙂
- 1 packet brownie mix
- 1 extra large egg
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 containers whipped topping (8 oz)
- 1 packet instant chocolate pudding (3 oz)
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding (3 oz)
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 hershey bar or chocolate syrup
- Mix brownie mix according to directions.
- Add your egg.
- Bake in 9 by 13 inch greased and floured cake pan.
- Mix cream cheese, icing sugar and 1 container whipped topping.
- Put this mix on top of the cooled brownies.
- Blend chocolate and vanilla puddings and milk together and put on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread second container of whipped topping on top of pudding mixture.
- Put chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.