- Make a standard cheesecake base using Digestive or Ginger biscuits and butter.
- 600 gm Pasteurized Eggs
- 560 gm Sugar
- 1400 gm Cream Cheese
- 1pc Fresh Vanilla Pod
- 3 pc Lemons- In Juice and Zest
- 20 pc Gelatin Leaves
- 1700 ml Cream
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake
- Whisk eggs and sugar together over a bain marie to a thick sabayon
- Dissolve soaked gelatin in cold water
- Add to eggs
- Cool mixture
- Add softened cream cheese, seeds from the vanilla pod, lemon juice and zest.
- Fold in semi-whipped cream
- Fold in blueberries
- Set into moulds and chill for a couple of hours.
- Serve and garnish as required
Recipe & Photos Via Author & Licensed Under CC BY-S