- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 14 won ton wrappers
- 1 small green onion
- 4 oz crab meat
- 3 oz cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- grab a muffin tray and add your wonton wrappers to each cup making sure they extend well over the sides of each cup.
- Mix all of your ingredients in a fairly big bowl.
- Fill your muffin cups up with the delicious mixture.
- Bake the wontons for 18 to 20 minutes making sure the filling is nice and hot and the wontons a golden brown color. Be careful not to over cook.